Austin Bridge & Road is currently seeking experienced an experienced Vehicle Fleet Administrator to join the team at our Waxahachie office. We excel at what we do and are looking for talented construction professionals that want to excel with us.
The Vehicle Fleet Administrator will provide administrative support to the vehicle fleet coordinator to ensure business operations continue as smoothly as possible.
- Communicating available loaners and (re)assignable vehicles to everyone in Vehicle Fleet Department
- Coordinate and maintain the fleet inventory via web based fleet management software
- Working w/fleet management software to process maintenance, fuel program and pin program(s)
- Assist with vehicles going to repair shops and helps track repairs and communicating/updating drivers as needed
- Prioritizing installation of vehicle upfitting and completing them accordingly
- Works closely with Shop Laborer to process requests
- Scheduling appointment(s) when drivers need to come to office for vehicle retrieval or drop off
- Communicating inventory, on parts/supplies, with parts department to ensure we maintain adequate stock
- Works with appropriate managers, at respective offices, to transfer or dispose of vehicles
- Revise and update changes, in fleet maintenance software, that pertain to titles and registrations
- Vehicle returns need thorough inspections that he/she helps in (i.e. damage, tires, windshield, interior condition, registration, maintenance etc…)
- Assist with maintaining/obtaining driver files and records (i.e. requesting mvr’s, filing and keeping up with records)
- Helps with auditing, coding and submitting for monthly fleet related invoices as well as an paperwork directly related to Vehicle Fleet Department
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in vehicle fleet management
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) experience required
- Detail oriented problem solver, quick learner, and independent worker
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to work with all levels within the company
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willing to work overtime as needed
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and a matching 401K plan. We are proud to be a 100% Employee Owned Company! To learn more about Austin’s Employee Ownership history, please go to http://www.austin-ind.com/core-values.html
Austin Bridge & Road is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Austin Bridge and Road
A leader in the heavy highway and transportation infrastructure industry for more than 100 years, Austin Bridge & Road has built landmark projects from Arizona to North Carolina, including complex urban highway interchanges, tollways, runways, port facilities, border crossings, automated people mover guide-ways and specialty bridges. Our customers rely on our expertise in construction management on conventionally bid projects and newer procurement methods, including design-build, construction manager at-risk and construction management/general contracting.
It is the policy of Austin Bridge & Road, L.P. to assure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment without regards to their race, religion, sex, color or national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics or status. Such action shall include: employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship, pre-apprenticeship, and/or on-the-job training.
No agency inquiries please. Austin Industries and all operating divisions (Austin Bridge & Road, Austin Commercial, and Austin Industrial) do not accept unsolicited resumes, candidates’ names or summaries from staffing agencies, search firms, or third-party recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes, candidates’ names or summaries submitted to Austin Industries, or any of its employee-owners, become the property of Austin Industries and Austin Industries will not pay a placement fee.
Contact Number: 214-492-5337
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable