TRANSPORTATION SAFETY & COMPLIANCE MANAGER
CWR Contracting, Inc., has an immediate opening for a Transportation Safety and Compliance Manager. The Transportation Safety and Compliance Manager has the ultimate responsibility for transportation compliance for the company’s divisions in Freeport, Panama City, Hosford, Plant City, Wildwood, Okeechobee, and Palm City, Florida. This position will report directly to the Director of Transportation and will be based out of our Hosford, FL division.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain and audit driver files to ensure compliance with FMCSA and state DOT regulations for all divisions of CWR Contracting Inc.
- Assist the Director of Transportation in minimizing safety risks by monitoring regulatory and loss reports
- Ongoing review of driver documents and procedures to ensure compliance with FMCSA and all other safety regulations
- Maintain and monitor annual registrations and inspection reports
- Monitor and execute random drug/alcohol testing program
- Monitor productivity, performance and reliability in accordance with safety standards
- Communicates and coordinates with management team effectively and efficiently
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of trucking compliance experience required
- Solid technical and analytical skills, mechanical skills and problem-solving ability
- Strong record keeping and organization skills with attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; ability to master local operational software
- Out of town travel as required by company needs
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug testing and background check
We offer competitive wages and fringe benefits. Company vehicle included. Relocation expenses will be considered. Location negotiable within company’s division footprint. Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Contact Number: 850-385-5060 x 130
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable