Traffic Control Supervisor
What exactly is a Traffic Control Supervisor?
- Traffic Control Supervisors are responsible for the safety of our clients, teammates, and the public.
- We are the people on construction projects, streets, and highways that keep you and your family safe.
- We will train and certify you to flag, set up, maintain, and remove work zones safely.
- Our core values are Safety, Teamwork, Postive Attitude, Respect, Communication, and Honesty. If you want to work for a company that wants to see you succeed then we invite you to apply and start a career with Altus
- Read and Interpret Traffic Control Plans for implementation in the field
- Knowledge of work zone standards, installation, removal procedures, inspection, and documentation.
- Highway, City, and County lane closure experience
- Must have a valid driving license and clear our MVR requirements
- Must be able to pass background and drug test
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 1+ years experience working in Traffic Control
- Must have TCS certification
Why should you work for Altus?
- Grow and develop your skills to increase your pay
- Competitive Wages and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Weekly!!!
- Potential for OT
Apply today! Join a company that is rapidly growing and looking for employees to grow with us!
We conduct pre-employment testing and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Salary Type: Per Hour
Salary Range: $10 - $20