Traffic Control Laborer-Mt. Vernon
What exactly is a Traffic Control Laborer?
- Traffic Control Laborers are responsible for the safety of our clients, teammates, and the public.
- We are the people on construction projects, streets, and highways that keep you and your family safe.
- We will train and certify you to flag, set up, maintain, and remove work zones safely.
- Our core values are Safety, Teamwork, Postive Attitude, Respect, Communication, and Honesty. If you want to work for a company that wants to see you succeed then we invite you to apply and start a career with Altus
- Must have a valid driving license and clear our MVR requirements
- Must be able to pass background, drug test, and DOT Physical
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Why should you work for Altus?
- No experience needed, we will train and certify you
- Grow and develop your skills to increase your pay
- Competitive Wages and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Weekly!!!
- Potential for OT
Apply today! Join a company that is rapidly growing and looking for employees to grow with us!
We conduct pre-employment testing and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Salary Type: Per Hour
Salary Range: Negotiable