- Must possess and maintain a valid Motor Vehicle Operator’s license, with a very clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift/move/carry up to twenty-five (35) pounds with assistance or the proper equipment.
- Must successfully complete a background investigation and pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity, strong work ethic and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelors or Masters in project management, engineering, construction management ect…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates and supervises the construction process from the conceptual development stage through final construction, making sure that the project gets done on time and within budget.
- Performs inspection responsibilities for quality control.
- Determines the probable construction cost for various projects.
- Develops, plans, permitting, bidding, U-digs locators and takeoffs.
- Track progress, oversee scheduling, be involved in essential correspondence with all stakeholders.
- Manage jobs that range from 100k-30 million which have the possibility of overlapping.
- 10 years of experience in Heavy Highway Construction Management and Estimating.
- Knowledge of HSCC Heavy Bid, Heavy Job, and Primavera software.
- Other duties may be added as needed.
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable