Leon E. Wintermyer, Inc. (LEW), a leader in providing site preparation services for 45+ years is seeking an experienced Site Foreman.
The Site Foreman leads & directs team members to achieve construction goals for earth-moving, utility work, sanitary sewer, and storm water management. Excels at job planning & scheduling while directing, coaching & training operators & laborers. Also responsible for the safety of the job site and crew. Projects may be located in Central & Eastern PA.
- 2+ year experience supervising crews on earth-moving and utility projects including sanitary, storm and waterline installation.
- Experience in bulk dirt moving including fill slopes, toe keys, fine grading, underground utilities and structures etc.
- Experience with reading and understanding project plans, specifications, as well as knowledge of the materials, equipment and tools necessary to layout and complete the work.
- Ability to demonstrate proper equipment & tool use, calculate slopes, percentages and elevations.
- Problem solving and strong analytical skills that can be applied in resolving situations in the field.
- Passionately practices safety. Ensures safe working environment. Conducts on-site inspections, training (i.e. tool-box talks), and documents and reports.
- Strong ability to build relationships, influence others into action and work exceptionally well under pressure.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
We offer excellent full-time benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time-off, health, dental and vision options.
Contact Number: 7179381468
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable