Founded in 1994, Civil Constructors, Inc. grew to be one of the premier site grading and site utility contractors in Middle Tennessee. Since day one we have focused on establishing a company of simple integrity with straightforward values and an unwavering dedication to see our project commitments through with the client’s expectations always being a priority. Come be a part of our Team!
What we are proud to offer you:
- Health – Dental – Vision – Short Term & Long Term Disability – Life/ADD
- 401K – Paid Time Off
- To view full list of benefits cut and copy this link (Scroll to page 7 for Espanol)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze drawings and specifications.
- Understand contractual terms and conditions.
- Assemble accurate and well-organized estimates and proposals in a timely manner to meet required deadlines.
- Provide clear detailed quantity take offs with all aspects of grading, drainage, underground utilities and asphalt paving.
- Organize subcontractor and material supplier quotations, ensuring adequate coverage for all scopes of work.
- Maintain relationships with sub-contractors and clients while offering proposal clarifications and potential value engineering.
- Work with and deal with concerns of field personnel.
- Assist Project Managers with transfer to Field Management services.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years of previous experience with project estimating.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Graduation from a recognized engineering, architectural or construction management program is an asset.
- Experience working in the construction field in a similar or related position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, AGTEK 4D, On-Screen Take-Off, and experience with HCSS’s HeavyBid estimating software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with variable working hours.
- Ideal candidate will have the desire, ability and ambition to work their way up to an executive management position within the firm.
All applications are kept active for 45 calendar days.
Contact Number: 615-236-9000
Salary Type: Per Week
Salary Range: Negotiable