Tutor Perini Corporation is in search of a Senior Design Civil Engineer to integrate into our Engineering/Design group in our corporate office located in Sylmar, CA.
Senior Design Civil Engineer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under supervision of manager or executive develop structural calculations and drawings for submittal.
- Coordinate design efforts with field personnel, owner representatives, and reviewing agencies as required to gain design approvals.
- Perform field inspections and resolve field related design issues.
- Perform studies, research or analyses for special design cases and conditions, as required for preparation of calculations, reports and RFIs.
Senior Design Civil Engineer Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of E Soil retaining systems for excavation support and protection of adjacent structures utilizing steel wide flange and sheet piles, concrete CIDH piles, strut and wale bracing systems, rakers, drilled tiebacks, timber and reinforced shotcrete lagging.
- In-depth knowledge of temporary decking / bridge systems for traffic and construction equipment including steel beams, precast concrete mats, and lateral bracing.
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of temporary and permanent structural elements, including falsework and formwork, utility support, etc.
- Civil / Structural Engineer in Design of Support-of-Excavation and Traffic Bridges
- Minimum education requirement – BS in Civil Engineering with specialization in Structural Design.
- Minimum of 7 years design engineering experience in subjects as listed above in the Types of Work.
- Practical Knowledge of the following: AASHTO LRFD Bridge design specifications, Caltrans Trenching and Shoring Manual, AISC, ACI, and AutoCAD
We offer a full benefits package including health insurance, paid holidays and vacations, 401k retirement plan with Excellent Wage and Benefits Package. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment screening process and post offer. Tutor Perini Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable