Do you want to make a difference when it comes to building iconic transportation infrastructure projects? Are you looking to put your strong, quality control experience to use while working on aviation projects?
Austin Bridge & Road has an opening for a Quality Program Administrator in the North Texas region to work on aviation projects. This position helps develop and implement FAA required Quality Control Plans and systems. The quality program administrator will also supervisor a small team of concrete quality control technicians.
- Develops and establishes Quality Control organization
- Maintains project progress schedule
- Maintains submittal schedules
- Develops, maintains and enforces inspection requirements
- Develops and oversees Quality Control testing plan
- Maintains documentation of Quality Control activities
- Develops the Quality Control Plan
- Maintains documentation for all Quality Control functions
- Works directly with owners, RPR and QA personnel in a professional manner
- Maintains daily inspection and test reports
- Determines and tracks corrective action
- Conducts meetings with owners representatives, engineers, inspectors, QA, project personnel and others to communicate Quality Control Plans and systems
- Monitors and oversees third party laboratories contracted for Quality Control functions
- Maintains safety requirements and environmental standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in airport and/or highway construction
- Prior quality control experience required
- Work days or nights and weekends as required
- Be able to work at multiple locations – some travel required
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and a matching 401K plan. We are proud to be a 100% Employee Owned Company! To learn more about Austin’s Employee Ownership history, please go to http://www.austin-ind.com/core-values.html
About Austin Bridge and Road
A leader in the heavy highway and transportation infrastructure industry for more than 100 years, Austin Bridge & Road has built landmark projects from Arizona to North Carolina, including complex urban highway interchanges, tollways, runways, port facilities, border crossings, automated people mover guide-ways and specialty bridges. Our customers rely on our expertise in construction management on conventionally bid projects and newer procurement methods, including design-build, construction manager at-risk and construction management/general contracting.
Austin Bridge & Road is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is the policy of Austin Bridge & Road, L.P. to assure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment without regards to their race, religion, sex, color or national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics or status. Such action shall include: employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship, pre-apprenticeship, and/or on-the-job training.
No Agency Inquiries Please
Austin Industries and all operating divisions (Austin Bridge & Road, Austin Commercial, and Austin Industrial) do not accept unsolicited resumes, candidates’ names or summaries from staffing agencies, search firms, or third-party recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes, candidates’ names or summaries submitted to Austin Industries, or any of its employee-owners, become the property of Austin Industries and Austin Industries will not pay a placement fee.
Contact Number: 214-492-5337
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable