Our client is looking for an individual well-rounded in the construction field with a process-minded personality to maintain and achieve a common goal.
The successful candidate will be:
- Someone that mentors the team members under him/her.
- Someone who works well with others.
- Someone who has an understanding of procedures and the importance of maintaining consistent progress.
We are looking for people that have a passion to “do the right thing” and want to work for an award winning, 3rd generation, locally owned, family operated construction business.
- Experience in the reconstruction of residential and commercial properties due to water, fire, mold or other physical damage. Certifications in these fields is a plus.
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must be able to lead by example.
- Must be customer- focused while addressing the company’s commitments.
- Must be able to speak with customers confidently and professionally.
- Must be able to estimate and budget projects. Xactimate is a plus but not required.
- Prior experience working with insurance adjusters is a plus.
- Must be able to oversee multiple projects and statuses, create and maintain job schedules using Microsoft Project.
- Must be able to set daily objectives and goals.
- Must be able to line out crews and hold accountability of his/her crew’s performance.
- Must be able to fill out company job tracking programs, purchase orders, material requests and be able to forecast project needs.
- Must be able to formulate change orders and RFI’s.
- Must be able to monitor and maintain budgets and job cost reports.
- Must be able to watch for safety issues and enforce company policy.
- Must be able to identify issues and resolve before major incident.
- Must be accountable for project hours and be able to manage labor hours on multiple jobs
Occasionally, as needed, will be asked to go out on assignments/calls after hours.
- Paid sick time and vacation
- Medical and dental
- Retirement plan after 1 year
Salary: $62,000 + incentives and company vehicle
We conduct a 7-year background check and drug screening.
Contact Number: 480-839-4400
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: $50,000-$70,000