If you are a Project Manager with a track record of working on large-scale projects in the Metal Truss or the Exterior Metal framing Industry, read on!
Metalite Truss Systems of Florida is one of the largest, most trusted, award-winning Commercial cold-formed/light gauge Metal Roof Truss contractors serving the Southeast USA for over two decades.
We specialize in cold-formed/light gauge Metal Roof Truss manufacturing/erection and we are looking to immediately hire a qualified FULL-TIME Construction Project Estimator/Purchasing agent into our OSHA compliant Drug-free environment.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
– Family owned business with a relaxed atmosphere. (Great Work Schedule!)
– Our employees are our best asset and we know it.
What You Will Be Doing
– Managing, coordinating and administering the project from award through planning, engineering / drafting, procurement, construction and contract close-out.
– Assisting Estimating/Sales in preliminary review of project scope, defining the major task areas.
– Identifying key contract requirements to determine significant time, schedules and milestone deliverables.
– Help to develop budgets and schedules, monitors and charts progress and initiates action to assure schedules are met and work is performed within budget.
– Resolving all problems encountered within contract scope and coordinates final turnover
– Managing both major and complex projects as well as simultaneous management of several smaller projects
Must have for this Position
– Direct experience in Construction Project Management, preferably in Metal Truss, Exterior Metal Framing, Light Gauge Steel Fabrication/Erection
– Track record of project management in large and/or multi project environments
– History of running projects that range from $500K – $100M.
– Experience with planning, budgeting and directing projects.
– Must be computer literate (Word, Excel, presentations, and charts/graphs).
– This position operates in a professional Commercial Construction project site office environment.
– This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
– High School Diploma or equivalent.
– Industry related college degree is preferred
Bi lingual (Spanish-English) preferred but not mandatory.
– Salary ranging from $80K – 100K based on experience
Perks We Offer
– Paid vacation and holidays
– Annual bonuses available
Minimal, primarily limited to Florida job site locations
We are actively interviewing so APPLY TODAY!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Metalite Truss Systems of Florida, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: $70,000-$90,000