We are seeking a Project Manager to monitor and manage project progress including schedule, costs, scope of work, and contract compliance.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in construction project management.
- Experience in underground utilities (storm drain, sewer and water).
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Perform detailed material take-off.
- Competitively select major material suppliers and subcontractors.
- Secure permits.
- Issue purchase orders and subcontracts.
- Gather submittals and distribute approvals.
- Lead in-house pre-construction meetings.
- Approve invoices.
- Monitor jobsite inventory.
- Prepare customer invoicing timely.
- Process change orders.
- Manage project budget.
- Monthly cost and revenue projections.
- Assist with collections as required.
- Negotiate disputes as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Johnson-Davis is proud to be an industry leader for 40 years working on underground utility projects including storm drainage, water main, sanitary sewer, force main sheeting, and dewatering. Our team’s expertise and creativity allow us to build projects from the most simple to the most complex.
We offer a full benefits package including medical, disability, paid holidays, and vacation, 401k retirement plan with match, and more. Email HR@JohnsonDavis.com, fax 561-465-8639, or call 561-270-0028.
Job training opportunities available after hire. EOE DFWP.
Disclaimer: This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of Johnson-Davis Inc.
Salary Type: Per Week
Salary Range: Negotiable