Kelley Construction, Inc., headquartered in Louisville, KY is recruiting for a Project Manager for our Industrial Division. The individual will work out of our Louisville location. Individual will work with other team members to build complex construction projects.
If you are a team player that is looking for a dynamic company & culture, please apply with us. We offer a competitive benefit package.
To apply for this position, and to obtain additional job information/requirements, please visit our website at http://www.kelleyconstruction.com/careers.html
Summary: The role of a project manager entails management of all project activities covering a range of scopes that include; sales support, estimating, procurement, preparation of work plan, managing project scope, budget and schedule, supervising project teams, construction and other duties as assigned.
- Strong computer skills
- 2 – 5 years of industrial petroleum experience
- Bachelor degree in construction management desired. A combination of education and experience will be considered
- Individual must be flexible and have the ability to travel as needed
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive while recognizing and supporting the organization’s preferences and priorities.
- Computer skills with MS Office, MS Project and Outlook experience. Viewpoint & Timberline experience is a plus.
- Must have construction management background and experience.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Individual must be flexible and the ability to travel as needed
- Strong managerial skills
Kelley Construction is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact Number: 502-479-6518
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable