Barricades Unlimited in Lubbock, Texas is seeking a Pavement Marking Long Line Crew Chief for its busy Lubbock office.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid Class A CDL
- Have at least 3 years long line pavement marking experience.
- Ability to create efficient schedules that align with work that must be completed and appropriate hours available to complete the work.
- Ability to accept direction and feedback from the Director of Pavement Marking and follow through appropriately
- Ability to adjust to changes in work tasks or environment
- Ability to read, understand and carry out written and verbal instructions and present questions when instructions are unclear
- Ability to take initiative by evaluating situations, making decisions based on facts and solid judgements
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to program, maintain and repair arrow signals, message boards and traffic signals
- Ability to operate in an organized and time efficient manner.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions, plans, drawings, etc.
- Ability to take direction from the Director Pavement Marking or take initiative if exact direction has not been assigned.
- Ability to work extended hours, days, and weekends when necessary including nights and holidays
- Reading, writing and arithmetic skills
- Management capabilities
Pay range is $70,000 – $100,000 depending on experience. Frequent overnight travel is required. Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website at: http://barricadesunlimited.com/join-the-team/.
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable