Judd Builders, a division of the broad-based DePaul Group, started in the late 1950’s building custom homes in and around Philadelphia.
Over our 50 plus-year history, Judd Builders has earned the reputation as a skilled and conscientious planner of communities with sensitivity to contemporary environmental issues, as well as concerns of its home buyers. We’re a stable and reliable, financially diversified company with a strong reputation, run by people who care.
Currently, Judd Builders Inc. is seeking an experienced “hands on” Assistant Superintendent for the West Chester, PA area.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Inspect all work in progress to ensure workmanship and materials conform to standards and specifications
- Assess and address performance issues with jobsite work crews and address performance issues with subcontractors.
- Assist Site Supervisor to schedule and oversee subcontractors to ensure timely and quality standards are met.
- Build and maintain relationships with inspectors, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Assist Site Supervisor in ordering all materials required to construct homes.
- The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience in all phases of new home construction including; supervision of subcontractors, scheduling, quality control and hands on work.
- Have minimum of 2 years experience as an Assistant Superintendent in the residential construction industry.
- Have solid carpentry and punch out experience.
- The ability to use various computer programs including e-mail.
- Be a high energy, self-starter with abilities to work independently & effectively to support and communicate with our Site Manager and Subcontractors.
- Be able to effectively interact with customers, company personnel and industry peers.
- Possess excellent skills in prioritization, organization, time management, and customer service/interpersonal communications.
This is a full time position which includes a competitive salary, health and welfare benefits, 401(k), Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Paid Time Off.
Judd Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free work environment.
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable