Leads Pursuits & prepares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Travel to bid meetings
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Estimator Skills and Qualifications:
- Analyzing Information, Estimating, Planning, Reporting Research Results, Strategic Planning, Attention to Detail, Informing Others, Requirements Analysis, Ability to understand technical drawings and requirements, Ability to work independently, Deep knowledge of how processes work, Ability to work well on a team.
- Flexible Schedule, Great Benefits, Excellent Compensation, Key member of a successful team, Influential Corporate Position. And….Free Charter Fishing in the Gulf of Mexico!
- Position Located in Fort Myers, Florida.
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable