Salary Range: $4023.16 – $6579.41 – Per Month
Performs professional administrative and consultative work involving construction estimating. Responsible for accurately estimating the total costs associated with a construction or maintenance project. Work requires extensive contact with department staff, governmental agencies and private entities.
The essential duties for this job include:
- Reviews bids
- Identifies and prepares estimates of labor, material and time requirements by studying and analyzing construction, design, and estimate documentation.
- Assesses project risks and calculates contingency to determine total estimated project cost.
- Calculates the price of time, labor, and materials for a specific task or job and analyzes historical data from trend analysis.
- Prepares special reports by researching, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Manages the office’s central repository of estimate files and makes recommendations to improve the estimating process.
- Researches and performs complex estimates of the cost of project risks.
- Analyzes historical data from trending industry costing to provide and update cost estimation data.
- Develops and presents cost summaries to the project managers and other employers.
- Compiles estimates to determine how much a construction project will cost and creates budgets.
- Performs other job responsibilities as assigned.
Contact Number: 5128327026
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: $70,000-$90,000