- Able to safely operate all pieces of equipment in a proficient manner with little or no supervision.
- Able to proficiently read blue prints.
- Ability to see problems or conflicts with drawings and report to foreman.
- Ability to grade within .10 or 1.25 of an inch
- Demonstrate good work ethics (being on time, etc.)
- Communicates and works well with others.
- Follows directions.
- Maintains proper track adjustment and cleans tracks.
- Greases equipment daily. Maintains equipment vitals (oil or fluid needs).
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Operates equipment (some equipped with concave blade or movable shovel attached to front) which excavates or moves dirt, rock, sand or other materials.
- GPS Dozer, Pipe Crew Excavators, and Track Loaders for earth moving and utility work
Contact Number: 7179381468
Salary Type: Per Hour
Salary Range: Negotiable