The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of branch sales and service operations which include overall profitability, customer service, sales, personnel management, staffing, and training .
Summary of responsibilities:
- Oversee branch operations including sales and profitability.
- Prepare branch sales, forecast, budget, and manage P&L statements.
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained, repaired, ready for rent, and inventory management.
- Supervise, sell, assist, and advise sales representatives.
- Recruiting, hiring, training, and developing staff.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Experience reading and interpreting P&L statements and ability to operate within a budget.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills proven to lead, coach, and motivate a team.
- Proficiency in MS office products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field.
- Must have 5 years of management experience and solid sales experience working in the construction rental equipment industry is a plus.
- Must have 5 years of solid outside sales experience.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision care insurance, long term disability, 401(k), and profit sharing plan. With 35 years of success behind us, we are a profitable and financially stable company that continues to grow.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 5 years
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable