Layton Services is growing! We are currently seeking a Foreman to join our team.
Do you have leadership experience and have high standards for safety, quality, and integrity? If so, please apply!
Scope of our work includes, but not limited to, site development, underground utilities, demolition, mass excavation and dump truck services.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma, preferred.
- 3-5 years industry related (construction/site work) experience, preferred.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints, required.
- Trenching and Excavating certificate, required.
- 30 hour OSHA certificate in construction, required.
- HeavyJob software experience, preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge, including email, preferred.
- Current and valid Ohio driver’s license and insurable by a state licensed insurance carrier.
- Willing to travel, as necessary.
- Ability to relate well to others, a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
We are growing and so are our benefits!
- Overtime & Prevailing Wage Pay
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401k with Match
- Medical, Dental & Vision after 60 Days
- Uniform Program
Contact Number: 7403661447
Salary Type: Per Week
Salary Range: Negotiable