International Blind Contractors LTD is a major window treatment contractor in the tri-state area. Our offices are located in NYC.
* Responsible for reading & understanding Blueprints, quantity takeoffs & verifying prices; addressing customer concerns and questions; and working to meet or beat formalized goals and objectives.
* Ensuring takeoffs meet or exceed the customer’s needs, requirements and expectations.
* Working with Sales & PM team to ensure an accurate estimate is achieved resulting in being awarded bids.
* Keeping the estimating system up to date in a timely manner.
* Identifying opportunities to improve profitability, systems and processes.
Education and Experience
* 2 to 5 years experience of estimating (Willing to train the right individual)
* Associates degree or equivalent experience.
* Previous experience with electronically controlled window roller shading systems is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Familiarity with Architectural & Electrical Drawings
* Excellent organizational skills
* Computer (Word/Excel), skills on screen takeoff is a plus
* Excellent communication skills (verbal/writing)
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits including: paid holidays and vacation time, medical benefits & 401k
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable