The heavy equipment operator is responsible for operating heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner, including loaders, dozers, graders, excavators, compactors, and other pieces of equipment. The operator must also clean, maintain, and secure all equipment as directed by policies and procedures.
• Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant policies and procedures
• Clean heavy equipment as scheduled and/or required
• Participate in routine maintenance
• Practice workplace safety
• Road construction, site work, utility installation (to include water, sewer, and storm drainage), storm water management construction
• 18 years of age
• Minimum 3 years of experience required
• GED or high school diploma preferred
Apply in person or online:
129 Industrial Blvd.
Toano, VA 23168
George Nice & Sons, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace
Contact Number: 757-565-2885
Salary Type: Per Hour
Salary Range: Negotiable