We are seeking a recent college graduate who is motivated and eager to learn! As an Entry-Level Project Manager you will work in coordination with our Project Managers to monitor and manage project progress including schedule, costs, scope of work, and contract compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or construction related field.
- Strong Computer and Communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Desire and willingness to assume increased responsibilities.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Performing detailed material take-off.
- Competitively select major material suppliers and subcontractors.
- Secure permits.
- Issue purchase orders and subcontracts.
- Gather submittals and distribute approvals.
- Lead in-house pre-construction meetings.
- Approve invoices.
- Monitor jobsite inventory.
- Prepare customer invoicing timely.
- Process change orders.
- Manage project budget.
- Monthly cost and revenue projections.
- Assist with collections as required.
- Negotiate disputes as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- 401k Retirement Plan with match.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Company-paid ongoing training.
- Hours worked: 40-55 hours. Overtime after 40 hours.
Job training opportunities available after hire. EOE DFWP.
Disclaimer: This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of Johnson-Davis Inc.
Contact Number: 561-588-1170
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable