about the position…
The electrical estimator operates from our corporate headquarters in St. Petersburg, Florida. The estimator is a driven individual who plays a key role in Power Design’s growth by bidding timely, accurate and comprehensive electrical estimates for multifamily, commercial and federal projects.
- Manage the electrical estimating process from beginning to end, including timelines, deadlines and estimating packages.
- Work with a regionally-aligned estimating team, providing leadership, direction and training.
- Perform necessary research to produce accurate, complete and competitive pricing.
- Communicate with customers to properly define the project scope, address deficiencies and negotiate pricing.
- Partner with our construction teams to properly transfer awarded projects.
here’s what we’re looking for…
- A motivated problem solver with a focus on customer service and three to five (3-5) years of relevant electrical estimating experience.
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with very strict deadlines.
- Excellent communicator who is organized, detail-oriented and efficient.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and estimating software (Accubid preferred).
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
a little bit about us…
Join the Power Design team, and you’ll get more than a job. You’ll discover one of the fastest growing electrical contractors in the nation – the perfect environment for driven individuals who share our commitment to excellence and growth. You’ll find an organization committed to our values, to training and to giving back to the communities in which we live and work. And with more than 200 active projects, a 22-acre headquarters campus which includes a 16,000-square-foot employee training center, Power Design is one of the leading electrical contractors in the United States.
some of our benefits…
Power Design has national health and dental plans, and we also offer life insurance and short and long term disability plans. You’ll receive paid vacations and holidays as well as national discount programs for everything from movie tickets to flowers, rental cars, phones and vehicles! We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan as well as incentive and recognition programs. Relocation opportunities may also be available!
want to know more?
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable