- Operator may read and interpret grade and slope stakes and simple plans
- Determines safe lift parameters and follows established procedures.
- Performs safety inspection of crane, heavy equipment, wire rope, hooks, slings and rigging as required
- Documents inspections as required
- May grease, adjust and make emergency repairs to equipment
- Operates cranes for building construction and movement of cargo or equipment
- Operates construction heavy equipment such as dozers, loaders and graders, for snow removal, station operations and construction.
- Lubricates, checks fluids, and performs safety inspection and minor maintenance as required prior to operation of any equipment.
- Arranges equipment maintenance according to manufacturer recommendations or as directed by the Vehicle Maintenance Facility (but around planned lifts when possible)
- Informs job site person in charge of impending maintenance schedules.
- Supports the achievement of metrics, whether metrics are directly or indirectly affected by this position’s work activities.
- Complies with all Environmental Health & Safety and Quality Assurance requirements and goals.
- Implements and maintains a safe workplace program and ensures that safety is the highest priority in the workplace
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
Additional Job Description
Additional Job Description
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- State License or Certification from home state or accredited issuing agency (specifically NCCCO Certified)
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a crane operator
- Must be able to operate any equipment typically used in any of the locations
- Must be a certified crane operator
- Must be able to distribute work according to priorities and take advantage of the abilities of all who work under this position
- Security Vetting: Must possess an active DOD or DOS Secret security clearance, and maintaining eligibility for the duration of the contract
- Language Skills: Professional English communication skills, both oral and written
- Citizenship: US Citizenship is required for this position
- Medical: Favorable passage of a drug screen and physical examination
- Relevant overseas electrical experience
- Experience working with PAE
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of ALL principles and processes involved in operating cranes at an overseas facility
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer services
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules
- Cross-cultural sensitivity with an international perspective
- Expert computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to become an active and functioning member of a team
- Must have the ability to be innovative and be an agent for change
- Expert communication skills to facilitate and disseminate information
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable
JOB IS EXPIRED.