Bonaventure Senior Living has a unique opportunity for experienced Construction Superintendents.
Bonaventure’s market niche focuses on building premier senior living communities that provide exceptional amenities and services to seniors.
The superintendent is responsible for the timely completion of the project in accordance with plans, specifications and local building codes. The superintendent’s role is to coordinate all phases of the construction of a multi-unit community including:
- Assist in assembling bid packages and obtaining bids.
- Manage scheduling of sub-contractors to meet overall construction schedule.
- Daily inspections and quality control.
- Promote and enforce site safety requirements.
- Manage all aspects of materials delivery & storage.
- Estimating and quantity take off as required by Construction Manager and assist in change order management.
- Compile daily activity report and maintain site photo record.
- Prepare & track deficiency lists and remedy deficiencies.
- General assistance to Construction Manager in the field and in the site office.
- Responsible for establishing and enforcing job site quality control to ensure quality completion of the construction project.
- Self-starter, motivated, and responsible.
- Microsoft Excel and Word literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prove experience as foreman, superintendent, supervisor or other full cycle construction experience.
- Proven ability to work with diverse group of individuals.
- Able to understand, explain, and break down complex ideas and constructs for the execution of specific tasks.
- Ability to identify work deficiencies and provide resolutions in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate organization, through prioritizing, utilization of resources, and scheduling.
The Construction Superintendent is a growth opportunity position. Longevity is possible as Bonaventure continues to plan and build communities throughout the North Western United states. Candidates must be willing to commit to periods of travel in the execution of their duties.
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 26 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected™” lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.
Keywords: Maintenance, Facilities, Construction, Building Management, superintendent, foreman, lead man, building, contractor, sub-contractor, Manager, Creative, Senior, Elderly, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Senior Housing. AL, Alzheimer’s, Assisted Living, CCRC, Communities, Continuous Care Retirement Community, Independent Living, Long Term Care, Nursing Home, Retirement Communities, Retirement Homes, Senior Housing, Senior Living, Jobs, Careers, Openings, Opportunities, Search, Employment, Management, Management Trainee, Handy Man, Maintenance Technician. Job Titles: Maintenance Director, Maintenance Manager, Facilities Operation, Building Management, Maintenance
Contact Number: 503-566-5715
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable