At A Glance
Bonaventure is a vertically-integrated company that develops, designs, constructs and operates “state-of-the-art” senior living communities in the Northwest and Colorado.
Bonaventure Construction is looking for a Construction Superintendent with commercial or multifamily construction experience.
What You Will Be Doing:
The Construction Superintendent is responsible for the timely completion of the project in accordance with plans, specifications and local building codes. The superintendent’s role is to coordinate all phases of the construction of a multi-unit community.
Qualifications for this Position:
- Able to prepare and manage a construction schedule.
- Develop bid packages.
- Identify & pre-qualify bidders.
- Strong time management skills.
- Contract negotiations and documentation.
- Manage all facets of the construction from beginning to end.
- Self-starter, motivated, and responsible.
- Microsoft Excel and Word literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience as foreman, superintendent, supervisor or other full cycle construction experience.
- Proven ability to work with diverse group of individuals.
- Able to understand, explain, and break down complex ideas and constructs for the execution of specific tasks.
- Ability to identify work deficiencies and provide resolutions in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate organization, through prioritizing, utilization of resources, and scheduling.
Top Reasons to Work for Bonaventure:
- Competitive salary
- Lucrative bonus programs for each project
- Generous 401K program
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation time off
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible spending accounts
- Excellent team environment
The Construction Superintendent is a growth opportunity position. Longevity is possible as Bonaventure continues to plan and build communities throughout the North Western United states. Candidates must be willing to commit to periods of travel in the execution of their duties.
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 27 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected™” lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.
Contact Number: 503-566-5715
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable