At A Glance:
Bonaventure Construction is seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to provide administration and technical expertise in the management of assigned construction projects: including the management of consultants and sub-contractors, as well as, the project team assuring a successful outcome for all parties. This position will manage the schedule, costs, safety, and quality while providing leadership in the completion of our projects.
What You Will Be Doing:
Lead, direct, and coordinate management of construction projects by preparing, documenting, monitoring, communicating and updating the project schedule. Review and coordinate the “3 Week Schedule” and document/communicate delays to the project.
- Foster and enhance subcontractor, vendor, and employee relations while providing leadership in contract negotiation, fee/pricing decisions and conditions of subcontracts and purchase orders, oversee the execution of the subcontract requirements and manage subcontractor claims.
- Manage Budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget and timeline.
- Provide leadership, facilitate project meetings and ensure that all parties understand their obligations and follow through by preparing cost estimates & budgets for project delivery and resource requirements, work-plan schedule and milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Assist in all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for construction projects, including planning, construction, occupancy, and close out by tracking progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets/timelines. Reports status and variances and creates action plans to meet goals.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, develop risk contingency plans and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks by assessing change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Develop, manage and lead a high-performance team by identifying training needs, tracking performance, motivate, mentor, coach and provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and training of assigned staff to positively influence change. Demonstrate high standard persona; accountability and integrity. Mentor staff to the same high standard.
- Manage and oversee field operation/procedure, driving competencies to team on requirements for insurance, labor relations, employee relations while keeping management informed on progress for project
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for this Position:
- Knowledge of commercial construction, construction management, contractor’s state license law, business management, logistics planning and coordination. Ability to read and understand architectural drawings and documents affecting projects.
- Understand construction techniques to a relatively high degree in principle and practice including the fundamentals of framing methods and engineering detail, as well as electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch)
- Minimum – 4 years related experience and/or training in commercial and multi-family construction or project management.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills with advanced analytical and quantitative skill using an efficient, timely, reliable and courteous manner.
- Interpersonal, able to work well with others and participate as a team-player.
- Computer skills – MS Project, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Organizational ability – able to plan, prioritize, organize, and monitor projects/activities while handling several projects simultaneously and ensure quality of work.
Top Reasons to Work for Bonaventure:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus programs for each project
- Generous 401K program
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation time off
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible spending accounts
- Excellent team environment
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to the operation, development and construction of exceptional senior living communities in the Western United States. Our model is sustainable, in part, because our development efforts never exceed our operational capacity or geographic reach.
Since our inception as Mountain West Retirement Corporation in 1999, Bonaventure’s business has evolved from two small stand-alone assisted living communities to a portfolio of refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living, assisted living and memory care.
Bonaventure’s family of companies works seamlessly under the direction of a core executive team to achieve its objectives: to better the lives of all seniors and to create positive financial outcomes for its stakeholders. Integrated management of the following three entities positively impacts resident satisfaction, quality, cost and lifetime value of each project we undertake.
Bonaventure Senior Living provides management, systems integration, training, staffing and marketing oversight for every community in the Bonaventure family.
Bonaventure Senior Housing manages all aspects of development prior to a community opening.
Bonaventure Construction is the general contractor responsible for the building of new communities and remodeling of existing communities.
Construction, project coordinator, project manager, assistant, scheduler, compliance, planning, OSHA, Safety, project controls, quality control, compliance control, materials manager, technical project manager, estimate, construction manager, purchasing, Keywords: Construction, project manager, Superintendent, Site Manager, general contractor, assistant manager, construction, bridge and building construction manager, bridge construction superintendent, building construction general contractor, building construction superintendent, building materials branch director, commercial construction manager, construction assistant manager, construction expediter, construction general contractor, construction general superintendent, construction manager, construction operations manager, construction project coordinator, project engineer, maintenance, building management, foreman, lead man, inspector
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable