CONSTRUCTION / FIELD ENGINEER – Freeport, FL
The Construction/Field Engineer will be responsible for performing the essential functions described below under the direct supervision of the Project Manager. This is a full-time position and on-the-job training will be provided.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Serves as resource for project specifications, procedures, relevant portions of contract, etc.
- Process and distribute all R.F.I.s
- Respond to all subcontractor inquiries in relation to project schedule, quantities, and billing
- Prepare, review, and submit project submittals
- Utility Coordination
- Daily Project Reports
- Assist Project manager with cost controls
- Attend Weekly Meetings
- Track/Update CPM schedule progress
- Collaboration Skills
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- 4 year degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management required
- Must be proficient in MS Office, Scheduling, Adobe or Bluebeam, and Autodesk Suite
- Candidate must successfully complete federal background check and drug screening
- Florida driver’s license required as estimators frequently travel to and from the office
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.
Contact Number: 850-385-5060 x 130
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable