Established in 1986, Environmental Construction Inc. is a leading Southern California Heavy Civil contractor.
We specialize in public construction with focus in two markets, Site development and Water/wastewater Improvement.
ECI is presently seeking experienced estimators, a senior estimator and project managers. Candidates with experience in both mechanical piping and site development will be preferred.
- Review plans and specifications for project specific requirements.
- Develop accurate quantity take-offs.
- Obtain competitive material and subcontractor pricing.
- Apply labor and equipment rates and develop a final estimate.
- Bachelor degree in engineering/science or equivalent field and job experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience for estimator and 8 years for Sr. estimator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experienced with online take off systems
- Knowledge of “Dirt Take-off” software I.e., AGTEK
- Knowledge of HCSS software , a plus
- Salary: Depend on Experience
- Comprehensive health and dental plan with zero employee contribution.
- 100% Contributing 401K plan
- Profit Sharing plan.
Environmental Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities and a Drug-Free Workplace
Contact Number: 818-254-5018
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable