The position provides support to our Construction team and facilities coordination among multiple projects.
- Maintain project electronic files, prepare check requests and coordinate travel plans
- Manage project documents, change orders, invoices, insurance, reports, email communications and distribute documents to appropriate team members
- Prepare contracts, change orders, pay applications and agreements
- RFI Management
- Responsible for preparing summary of project reports and budgets
- Process vendor invoices
- 2+ years of experience in the construction industry
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of construction terms
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Exceptional skills in organization, diligence and attention to detail
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable
JOB IS EXPIRED.