Austin Bridge & Road is currently seeking an experienced Concrete Plant Foreman for plant sites in North Texas. We excel at what we do and are looking for talented construction professionals that want to excel with us.
The Concrete Plant Foreman is responsible for providing supervision at our concrete plant operations.
- Supervise a small team at the plant site
- Conduct required safety meetings daily and weekly at the plant site
- Communicates with customers and paving crews on current production and delivery status
- Manages plant to produce concrete to meet specifications
- Communicates with concrete plant superintendent on issues at the plant site
- Orders material for daily production needs
- Complete all reports and time cards required daily
- Loads materials to be delivered to the concrete paving operation
- Maintains/repairs plant equipment and housekeeping at the plant site
- Ensures all safety and company policies are followed at all times
- Works with and trains employees in their different roles
- Schedules crew work times and positions
- Additional duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in concrete plant setting
- Experience in supervising crew
- Troubleshooting capabilities in mechanical and electrical areas of a concrete plant site
- Must have a strong commitment to jobsite safety
- Diligent in demonstrating safe work practices
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and a matching 401K plan. We are proud to be a 100% Employee Owned Company! To learn more about Austin’s Employee Ownership history, please go to http://www.austin-ind.com/core-values.html
Austin Bridge & Road is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Austin Bridge and Road
A leader in the heavy highway and transportation infrastructure industry for more than 100 years, Austin Bridge & Road has built landmark projects from Arizona to North Carolina, including complex urban highway interchanges, tollways, runways, port facilities, border crossings, automated people mover guide-ways and specialty bridges. Our customers rely on our expertise in construction management on conventionally bid projects and newer procurement methods, including design-build, construction manager at-risk and construction management/general contracting.
It is the policy of Austin Bridge & Road, L.P. to assure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment without regards to their race, religion, sex, color or national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics or status. Such action shall include: employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship, pre-apprenticeship, and/or on-the-job training.
No agency inquiries please. Austin Industries and all operating divisions (Austin Bridge & Road, Austin Commercial, and Austin Industrial) do not accept unsolicited resumes, candidates’ names or summaries from staffing agencies, search firms, or third-party recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes, candidates’ names or summaries submitted to Austin Industries, or any of its employee-owners, become the property of Austin Industries and Austin Industries will not pay a placement fee.
Contact Number: 214-492-5337
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable