We are looking for a self-motivated person who could lead a team of people in civil site &/or roadway projects in the Central OH (Columbus) area. The Superintendent will be responsible for the day-to-day activities on-site with regard to project scope of scheduling, manpower, and budget.
This role works closely with the Project Manager, and will assist and supervise crews including laborers, equipment operators and subcontractors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the primary person on site responsible for safety, including implementing site specific health and safety plans, and company safety rules and policies.
- Review project scope/plans, specifications, schedule, budget, contract documents, and deliverables. Also, track equipment and labor cost.
- Plan daily crew work schedule, review and approve crew time-sheets and expense reports.
- Complete daily diaries & logs of the work performed in the day.
- 5 years supervising construction projects in a related field.
- High School diploma/GED preferred.
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record is required.
- Proven track record of successful projects as a superintendent or foreman.
- OSHA 30-hour certification, OSHA Confined Space Entry Team certification, OSHA Excavation Safety Competent Person certification preferred.
- Effective organizational as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- HCSS Heavy job experience preferred but not required.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and a matching 401K plan all with a competitive salary and monthly vehicle allowance plan to qualifying applicants.
Miller Bros. Const., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For consideration, email resume to: hr@Mbcholdings.com
Contact Number: 419-445-1015
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable