Chief Electrical Estimator
about the position…
The Chief Electrical Estimator is responsible for securing profitable work for his/her region through comprehensive electrical estimates and superior customer service, while effectively utilizing and developing his/her team.
- Manage estimating processes and timelines to meet company objectives, both short and long term.
- Perform necessary research to produce accurate, complete and competitive pricing.
- Communicate with customers to define the project scope, address deficiencies, negotiate pricing and build relationships.
- Provide leadership, direction and training to assigned estimating team members.
- Prepare and present completed estimating packages to company executives and senior management.
- Continuously follow up on all bid projects and accurately forecast future awards/probabilities.
- Partner with Operations to properly transfer awarded projects and perform buyouts when necessary.
here’s what we’re looking for…
- Ten or more years of relevant electrical estimating experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and estimating software (Accubid preferred).
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and efficient.
- Able to provide a high level of customer service.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
a little bit about us…
Join the Power Design team, and you’ll get more than a job. You’ll discover one of the fastest growing electrical contractors in the nation – the perfect environment for driven individuals who share our commitment to excellence and growth. You’ll find an organization committed to our values, to training and to giving back to the communities in which we live and work. And with more than 200 active projects, a 22-acre headquarters campus which includes a 16,000-square-foot employee training center, Power Design is one of the leading electrical contractors in the United States.
some of our benefits…
Power Design has national health and dental plans, and we also offer life insurance and short and long term disability plans. You’ll receive paid vacations and holidays as well as national discount programs for everything from movie tickets to flowers, rental cars, phones and vehicles! We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan as well as incentive and recognition programs. Relocation opportunities may also be available!
want to know more?
Contact Number: 7275425909
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable