DNT Construction, LLC is now accepting resumes for a full-time Project Manager. Qualified candidates with either a Construction Management or Civil Engineering degree is what the position will require based on scope of the job.
Come be a part of an amazing organization.
Duties And Responsibilities
The project manager will be located in our San Antonio office and will manage multiple assigned projects from award through project close-out. The project manager will also be responsible for understanding all aspects of operations. Will need to work cohesively with Superintendents, Subcontractors, Suppliers, Engineers, Architects and Clients to ensure all project requirements are carried out successfully. Position reports to the Project Management office for day-to-day direction and to perform the following responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the assigned projects from start through closeout.
- Manages multiple projects requiring effective interaction and coordination with internal company departments as well as external parties.
- Responsible for coordinating on-site activities to budget and timeline.
- Attend all project, pre-construction, job site and substantial and final completion meetings as required
- Review Daily Time Sheets and Reports
- Maintain and keep current all construction documents (Submittals, RFI’s, change orders, etc)
- Conduct regular inspections ensuring compliance with contract documents
- Managing cost-progress targets
- Reviews and approves subcontractor monthly payment requests and submit for payment
- Responsible for all aspects of the project closeout to include but not limited to project walk through with superintendent, internal punch list, completion of punch list, scheduling final walk through and submission of all close out documents
- 3 or more years of experience as a project manager in a construction company. Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree preferred.
- Previous estimating experience a plus
- PMP certification a plus but not required
- Must be able to read and understand project plans and specifications
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Proficient with MS Office Products
- Experience and knowledge of civil construction required
We are only able to accept candidates who have the ability to work in the US without sponsorship.
- After 90-day probationary period receive paid: employee health insurance, vision, dental, PTO, and bonus program
401k after 1-year (4% employer match)
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable