Johnson-Davis is proud to be an industry leader for 40 years working on underground utility projects including storm drainage, water main, sanitary sewer, and force main, sheeting, and dewatering. Our team’s expertise and creativity allow us to build projects from the most simple to the most complex.
We seek a Project Manager for sunny south Florida to monitor and manage project progress including schedule, costs, scope of work, and contract compliance.
Responsibilities also include:
- Perform detailed material take off
- Competitively select major materials suppliers and subcontractors
- Secure permits
- Issue purchase orders and subcontracts
- Gather submittals and distribute approvals
- Lead in-house pre-construction meetings
- Approve invoices
- Monitor jobsite inventory
- Prepare customer invoicing timely
- Process change orders
- Manage project budget
- Monthly cost and revenue projections
- Assist with collections as required
- Negotiate disputes as required
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements include prior project management experience including some in underground utilities, strong communication skills, Microsoft Office experience, ability to manage and meet deadlines, and valid drivers license.
We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, disability, paid holidays and vacation, 401k retirement plan with match, and more. Email HR@JohnsonDavis.com, fax 561-465-8639, or call 561-275-7948 EOE DFWP
Contact Number: 561-275-7948
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable