Trench Plate Rental Company , a growing multi state Construction Equipment Rental and Service Company has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Supervisor position.
The ideal candidate will be reporting to the General Manager and will be responsible for operational aspects which include supervising a staff of up to twenty personnel, scheduling work, maintaining safety vehicles, product, and personnel training. This position is “hands on” and at times requires physical involvement with the day to day operational activities. Effectively communicating with multiple departments while working a fast paced environment is an obsolete necessity for this position.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of five years of operational supervisory experience with 20 more employees.
- Experience in vehicle maintenance and repair programs is preferred.
- Must have experience in communicating, delegating, follow up, goal setting, planning, leadership building, multi-tasking, and teamwork.
- Must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to motivate others in a positive moral environment
- Must have the ability to reason and implement strategies for problem solving
- Must be able to verbally convey departmental processes and company polices in a group setting
- Have the ability to maintain product preparedness, product quality, and inventory control
- Familiar with the understandings of Federal, State, and Local regulation entities is preferred
- Experience in the construction and/or equipment rental industry and a strong mechanical background is desired but will train the right candidate .
- Knowledge in purchasing and communicating with service providers
- Must be proficient in Microsoft programs.
- Must have a clean DMV record and valid class C license.
Please submit resume with Salary.
TPR offers a competitive salary, comprehensive and generous benefits package that includes excellent medical, dental, optical insurance, long term disability, 401 (k), and profit sharing plan.
TPR offers the ideal candidate a great opportunity to establish a career in a rapidly growing and stable company that has been in business for more than 35 years.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 5 years
- Operations: 5 years
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable