Murphy Pipe & Civil is a pipeline construction company providing the energy, water and mining sectors with some of the world’s most innovative pipeline solutions. We have a proven track record of delivering large-scale projects, both in Australia and internationally, and continue to lead the way in the pipeline construction industry through technology and innovative solutions.
Our fleet of ground-breaking equipment and world-class systems and procedures delivers clients a balance of safer, greener and more efficient project outcomes.
Through continuous improvement and training programs, we offer employees a long-term and dynamic career path across industries including energy, mining and civil.
Job Summary: Labor
These are physical labor jobs, and require you to be physically fit and able to work in all types of weather, year round.
You will be required to work a project roster, which could include working up to 21 days straight with 7 days off.
- Performs general laboring duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Learns and follows all Company HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) Policies at all times.
- Knows and uses appropriate PPE (Personal protective Equipment) at all times.
- Knows and follows rules and regulations.
- Performs duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Must have proof of current valid OSHA 10 hour Construction Training or Safeland training
- You Must Be Very Physically Fit
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Driving record with no more than 1 moving violation in the last year or more than 2 in the last 3 years.
- No felonies in the past ten years.
- Candidates who are bilingual in English and Spanish will be highly regarded.
To apply for this opportunity, you will require a good resume showing experience with military, farming, construction, mechanical employment, or some form of physical labor within the last 5 years.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand or walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop or bend; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in some work environments can be moderate.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Salary Type: Per Year
Salary Range: Negotiable